LifePoint Church had its beginnings in 2008. Born out of the prayers of Lincoln Parish residents with a desire to see an Apostolic church in the area. From humble beginnings in prayer meetings in the home of those original members LifePoint began by renting the facilities of Campus Community Worship Center. Under the direction of founding pastor, Jathan Maricelli, the church began to meet in his home. Each week converting a small living room into a sanctuary of worship and prayer.
In 2009 the current location, 1018 South Vienna, was purchased and renovated.
Pastor Alan was elected to serve the church in 2015. After having served the church in various capacities since 2008. This allowed for a seamless transition into a new season of growth for LifePoint.